The existing building at Victoria road was a 2 bedroom detached Victorian house in need of complete renovation and modernisation.
The client needed to extend the property into a 7 bedroom HMO (House of Multiple Occupancy) making it perfect for student and professional letting.
The entire project from start to finish took 6 months however, the job comprised of the following tasks:
- Structural steel work
- Complete re-roofing including rafters and ceiling joists.
- Demolition and re-build to the rear of the property
- Extension to the rear of the buildilng was in part, 2-storeys and a further single storey extension to house comprising of a communal kitchen and lounge area for all occupants.
- 1st fixed carpentry (stud work walling)
- 2nd fixed carpentry (door hanging, skirtings, architraive)
- Rebuilding gable ends
- Chimney rebuild
- Plastering throughout
Each room had it’s own ensuite bathroom comprising of WC, sink and Kitchen.
A&F Building Services Ltd carried out the complete renovation to the building and the customer used outside plumbing and electrical contractors who we worked closely with.
All work to comply with current building regulations.